Noela Sánchez has a PhD in Science from the Universidade da Coruña (MSc in Marine Sciences by the University of Vigo). She worked in the Marine Resources and Fisheries research group (Universidade da Coruña) from 2003 to 2013 as Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and hydroacoustics specialist.
Noela Sánchez has an extensive knowledge of applied geostatistics as prove several recent articles published in international journals. Moreover, she has a strong educational vocation and has received extensive training in that field. Her experience in a diversity of subjects and groups provides her the tools and the willingness needed to prepare, conduct and develop educational and informative projects.
She has also a broad teaching experience as university teacher, both in undergraduate and in Master degrees, and as conference lecturer. In addition to her research and teaching experience, she has participated in other entrepreneurial initiatives.
- Ph.D Thesis: “Acoustic and Free Software Techniques: Applications in coastal management .”University of Corunna, 2012
- Master Degree in Marine Sciences Faculty of Science. University of Vigo.
- Maîtrise de Biologie des populations et Ecosystèmes mention côtier (Bacherlor Degree in Biology of populations and ecosystems, coastal specialty). Université du Litoral, pas de Calais (France).
- Bachelor Degree in Social Education. Faculty of Education , University of Santiago de Compostela.
- Advanced Studies Diploma (pre-PhD level). PhD program in “Biology of organisms and ecosystems.” University of Vigo, 2002-2004 Biennium.
- “7th International Diploma in Coastal Zone Management .”University of Guadalajara (Mexico).
- “I Course Diploma in Geographic Information Systems .”Universidad Internacional de Andalucía.
- “Introduction to Project Management in Technology International Cooperation”. Ingenieros sin Fronteras. Universitat Oberta de Catalunya.